Importance of Pooja room is extremely documented in Indian traditional system. it’s the centre of spirituality where we search for peace. In Vastu Shastra, Pooja room or prayer room has its own significance. it’s also considered as a centre of positivity within the house. Vastu for Pooja Room enhances the positivity within the entire house and impacts every family member’s well being and success. Vastu | vastu for pooja room | vastu tips for pooja rooms | Indore jyotish | vastu for pooja room in flats.
Vastu Tips to Open Door of Good Fortune
Our team focuses on the flow of the omnipresent Cosmic energy. Any obstruction thanks to Vastu Dosh in Pooja room can stop or disturb the flow of energy during a positive way. this will evoke hazardous and negative outcomes. Entire family has got to face the consequence of this imbalanced cosmic energy.
With the unique Vastu solutions shown by astrologer man can mitigate the negative impacts of imbalanced energy and permit it to flow freely and smoothly. After his 20 years of deep research, he conceptualized the Vastu incontrovertible fact that Vastu solutions for a person that differ for person to person are basically supported his/her date of birth. He explained that if a father is seeing full growth and happiness of life during a house, why his son isn’t getting expected results of his efforts? Reason lies in Vastu of the house which is seemingly supported their date of births that are different.
Since Pooja room may be a hub for positivity so it’s essential to create Pooja room as per Vastu. Vastu for Pooja room has many applicable-to-all solutions aside from the unique ones. we will use these Vastu tips for Pooja room to extend spirituality, positivity and good vibes within the house:
Vastu Tips for pooja room
- Keep your Pooja room always clean.
- Keep Pooja room always positive with proper lighting and aroma (lit diyas and incense sticks)
- Use Camphor (Kapoor) in Pooja room. It cleanses the environment and convey positivity.
- Never keep any dustbin within the Pooja room.
- Try to not keep statues or idols reception . Instead keep photo frames and pictures.
- Always keep Lord pictures, frames etc. on a heighted platform. they ought to never be placed parallel to floor.
- the photographs of the God/Goddess should be placed ahead of the door of the Pooja room.
- The door of Pooja room shouldn’t be made from wood.
- Dome, Kalash (vessel) etc. shouldn’t be inbuilt the Pooja room reception .
- consistent with Vastu for Pooja room, toilets, stores etc. shouldn’t be inbuilt the direction or near the Pooja room.
- Toilets shouldn’t be built even above or below the Pooja room.
- consistent with Vastu Shastra, one shouldn’t build Pooja room within the bedroom.
- Light yellow color is usually considered auspicious for the Pooja room, so as per Pooja room Vastu, paint the walls of it with light yellow color.
- the ground should be made from light yellow or white colored stone.
- If there’s no separate place for Pooja room in your house, then you’ll build it within the kitchen within the northeast direction. They both considered the foremost sacred places of a house.
- Always attempt to build a temple on the bottom floor.
- Don’t keep broken idols or idols brought from the old temples within the Pooja room.
- Always confine mind that the windows should be within the north and therefore the east direction.
- The windows should be at a long way faraway from the most temple.
- Never keep expensive items, money or jewelry hidden within the Pooja room. God becomes unhappy by doing so.
By following these Vastu and building a Pooja room as per Vastu can open the door of your luck and luck .
If you want to show your horoscope, contact us for appointment:
Astrologer Sahu Ji
(best astrologer and vastu consultant)
Contact: 9039636706 | 8656979221
202 Devansh Apartment, Vijay Nagar, Indore
भाग्यशाली व्यक्ति की पहचान
ऐसे व्यक्ति भाग्य के बहुत भाग्यशाली होते है। ऐसे व्यक्तियों को अपने जीवन के हर…
Top 10 astrologer in India
Famous astrologer in India India has a number of the simplest astrologer in India. Many of them are…
Astrologer Sahu Ji has been honored for “Best Astrologer in Indore (mp)” in Punjab
Akhil Bhartiya Saraswati Jyotish Manch has organized 64th Astrological Convection in Jalandhar, Punjab. The contribution of…
Effective Vastu Tips For Happiness
Vastu Shastra is an ancient and vast science of architecture. it’s followed by our ancestors to steer a cheerful and…
Vijay Rupani’s Birth Chart
Vijay Rupani was born on 2nd August 1986 in Rangoon, Burma (Yangon, Myanmar) to Mr. Ramniklal…
Vastu for Study Room Can Enhance Your Performance
Are you or your child facing issues in concentrating on studies? Is there tons of…