Vastu Shastra is an ancient and vast science of architecture. it’s followed by our ancestors to steer a cheerful and successful life. We are witnessing huge and marvelous structures as temples, forts and palaces that are still standing tall and unaffected. they’re still oozing their eye-catchy beauty because they’re the simplest example of stunning architecture and Vastu Shastra.
Best Vastu Tips For Happiness
We all want our house or workplace to be positive and happy. We concentrate to each detail of them but forget to imply Vastu guidelines. It affects our life negatively. How does Vastu Shastra work? In Vastu Shastra, energy plays an enormous role. As modern science suggests that we all are made from energy, Vastu Shastra also agrees with this phenomenon. This energy encircles us and lies within and around us. This invisible energy is named Cosmic Energy. Any imbalance during this energy thanks to Vastu Defects, causes negative leads to our life and brings adversity. to measure a cheerful and prosperous life, we all got to follow proper Vastu.
Saral Vaastu is decided to supply the simplest solutions for all of your Vastu queries. Guruji has been researching the deep and untouched Vastu aspects for the last 20 years. He has come up with life-changing Saral Vaastu Principles together with his divine powers. As per Saral Vaastu Principles, we will connect, balance and channelize the Cosmic energy. to try to to that we’d like to follow the simplest direction, proper structure and activated chakras respectively.
the simplest direction may be a direction that provides you the simplest results as a lucky direction. Every individual has four favourable directions that are supported his/her date of birth. Saral Vaastu experts analyzes your date of birth and supply you the simplest direction and exclusive Vastu solutions for your life.
Primary Vastu rule
For the primary Vastu rule, always follow your most favourable direction to create a house or office.
- Each a part of the house and office should be built on the rules of Vastu Shastra.
- Main door is an inlet of energy in your house so confirm your main door should be within the best direction.
- Main door should be lit, bright and ornamental .
- The nameplate on the most door should be easily visible.
- There shouldn’t be any obstructions like pillars, poles or trees ahead of the most door. It blocks the positive energy to enter.
- Main door should be made from the simplest quality wood.
- Main door should be easily openable and doesn’t make any sound while opening and shutting .
- Do not place any shoe rack or furniture at the most door because it blocks its proper opening.
- Place Lord Ganesha’s idol or statue at the most door on a heighted place.
- Your kitchen is that the second most sacred place of the house after Pooja room so it should be clean, hygienic and tidy.
- Kitchen should be made as per the lady head of the family or the one that is responsible to form food within the house. Use their favourable direction.
- Never keep a gas range and water sink within the same line as they both are different elements as fire and water. they will create negative energy and ignite fights within the family.
- Kitchen shouldn’t face the most door.
Top vastu rules
- As per Vastu, kitchen tap should never leak because it represents loss .
- According to Vastu Shastra, the front room should be attractive, airy, spacious and tidy.
- Use positive paintings and wall hangings within the front room like smiling faces, mountains, landscapes etc.
- Heavy furniture within the front room should be placed within the South-West direction.
- In the front room , don’t keep unnecessary furniture.
- As per Vastu, for happiness, don’t keep broken frames, pictures and glass.
- Do not keep dustbin within the Pooja room and keep.it clean and tidy.
- As per Vastu for Pooja room, never keep idols reception .
- Keep pictures and frames of God/Goddess within the Pooja room reception .
- Never keep broken idols or frames within the Pooja room.
- Idols should be kept at a heighted platform.
- In Pooja room, it’s auspicious to use Diya, incense sticks and camphor (Kapoor).
- Above or below Pooja room, don’t construct toilets or bedrooms.
- Pooja room is best suited on the bottom floor.
- Never keep any cash, gems or precious jewelry within the Pooja room.
- Study room within the house should be clutter-free and peaceful.
- Study room should have enough open space.
- Study Table should be square or rectangular in shape.
- A student should never sit under the beam.
- Always have closed bookshelves.
Special vastu remedy
- Try to not have toilets within the classroom .
- If there’s a rest room within the room, then it shouldn’t face the most door.
- Keep the door and therefore the seat closed while no use.
- Use pyramids within the classroom .
- Study room should be painted with light and soothing colors.
- Toilets & bathrooms within the house should be built 1-2 feet higher from the bottom .
- Keep the door closed always.
- Bathrooms and toilets shouldn’t have bad odors.
- Try to not have mirrors within the toilet but if it’s unavoidable then place them in your favourable direction.
- As per Vastu, steps within the staircase should be in even numbers.
- Staircase should be lit and painted with light colors.
- Keep a minimum of one turn within the staircase.
- Do not keep broken stationary, paintings or artifacts within the office.
- With these Vastu tips for house and office, you’ll attract happiness and prosperity and take away negativity from the house. to urge more exclusive Vastu solutions, you’ll consult our Saral Vaastu expert.
- Stairs should never be round or oval in shape.
- To keep off negative energy and convey positive energy, mop the ground with salt water once during a while.
- Your house should be lit with no darkness.
- Keep halite within the bathroom. It absorbs all the negativity from the toilet and toilets.
- Do not compile unnecessary items, furniture, garbage, newspaper etc. within the house. It brings negativity.
- Your workplace building or office should be in your favourable direction.
- Main door or entrance of the office should be within the east or north direction.
- There shouldn’t be any obstruction like electric poles, pillars etc. at the most door of the office.
- Work desk should be square in shape and clutter-free.
- Never sit quite one employee on one desk.
- While working, employees should face either north or east.
- Boss should sit facing north, east or North-East.
- Essential documents and financial documents should confine the South-West direction.
- Do not construct toilets within the North-West direction.
- Do not keep finished goods on the front desk.
- Don’t show your back to the main door.
- Always sleep in your favourable direction.
- Bedroom should be peaceful and positive.
- Bed should be square or rectangular in shape.
- Never sleep under the beam.
- As per Vastu for bedroom, don’t keep any mirror within the bedroom.
- If your bed faces the mirror then put a cloth thereon .
- Never place any TV, laptop, computer or other electronics within the bedroom.
- It is not advisable to possess an aquarium within the bedroom.
- Do not have any Pooja room within the bedroom.
- Master bedroom should be employed by a few only.
- Master bedroom should be constructed only on the upper floor.
- A couple should use one mattress on the bed.
- Lighting within the bedroom should be soothing and serene.
- Color of the bedroom should be light.
- Use artifacts that are available a pair.
- Use good aroma and fragrances within the bedroom.
- As per Vastu Shastra, Pooja room should never be adjacent to toilets or store room
Every last one of us continues to invest amounts of energy to add a little…
Astrology जिसे हम हिंदी में “ज्योतिष” कहते है, भारत के प्राचीन कल से चला आ…
Here we telling you the chart of mayawati’s birthchart | mayavati horoscope kundli and how…
What is Gandmool dosha? गण्ड मूल दोष किसे कहा गया है? ज्योतिषशास्त्र में उल्लेख हैं।…
An event Sankalp Vidharbha Cha was held in Nagpur Maharashtra where the Best Astrologer Sahu…
जाने नर्मदा नदी से जुड़े रहस्य नर्मदे हर.. नर्मदा मां तीन साल, तीन माह, तेरह…